Skip to content
When we succeed:
- New England will be at the forefront of offshore wind energy development in the United States, providing thousands of prevailing wage jobs to the region.
- The New England states will be on track to meeting our emissions reduction targets.
- Clean energy will outcompete fossil fuels, forcing dirty power plants to close and reducing pollution that has negative health impacts on vulnerable communities.
- Offshore wind will provide the clean energy supply needed to electrify our transportation and heating systems as well as protect ratepayers from unpredictable price spikes year round.
- New England will serve as the leading example in how to successfully implement an equitable roadmap towards carbon neutrality and combat climate change.